Before registering the marriage, my fiancé revealed the secret that made me fall

TigerDao

Administrator
Thành viên BQT
Because of family problems, I moved to another city for work. Working alone, living in a strange place, I was very surprised. Fortunately, there is always Tuan's enthusiastic help. The more I interact, the more I trust and love Tuan. We became a couple but still kept it a secret from our colleagues because we didn't want to be the subject of everyone's discussion.

After dating for 6 months, I took Tuan to introduce his family. My parents also agreed and accepted my marriage. As for Tuan's family, they urged me to get married quickly and praised me all the way. Only, a few close colleagues know the story, everyone advises me to find out carefully, do not rush to decide to regret. Although I wondered about the advice of my colleagues, but because I was immersed in love and trusted Tuan to the fullest, I did not think much.
61644216.cms

We plan to register our marriage first and then have a wedding next year. Yesterday, on the way to the committee, my fiancé suddenly revealed a secret that broke me down. He said he has been divorced twice, so he always wanted this marriage registration to be the last time in his life.

I was shocked and shocked by what Tuan said. Loved each other for 6 months, he never talked about divorce, ex-wife. Unexpectedly, I told Tuan to pull over to a cafe to talk clearly before the marriage registration procedure.

At this time, Tuan honestly revealed everything. It turned out that he had been married twice and each time had a child of his own with his ex-wife. But for various reasons, they broke up. Every month, he will provide 2 million for a child. He did not reveal this because he was afraid that I would think badly of him and ask for a breakup. "I love you too much to hide it." Obey such orders.

Everything happened so suddenly that I didn't go to the committee as planned, but went straight to the motel room. Obediently blamed me for criticizing him, not understanding his heartache. I also love Tuan very much, but is it happy to be the wife of a man who has been divorced twice? How should I decide

Before registering the marriage, my fiancé revealed the secret that made me fall

So that you are not lonely and do not suffer because of this, I can advise you a great option. With the help of this site https://www.sofiadate.com/singles-dating/ you can find a dating option for yourself and at the same time not worry that one of your partners wants a relationship with you. I hope my advice will be useful for you and you will not be alone)